Family Cabin Charter
- April €
- May450 €
- June475 €
- July520 €
- Agust520 €
- September475 €
- October450 €
Family Cabin Boat Tour
Places to Visit
Göcek Bays (Yassicaada, Sarsala, Bedir Rahmi, Hamam bay etc.)
1 day ; Fethiye Yacht Harbor:
We will meet at our Fethiye office at 15:00. Dinner and accommodation are on the yacht in Fethiye Harbor. If all the passengers have arrived and everyone decides to take off the boat, of course the boat can take off.
2 days; Red Island:
You will anchor at Red Island. This island was given this name because of the reddish color of sand and pebbles on its coasts at sunset. Discover the hares on the small beach. There is no building other than a lighthouse on the island. As the east coast is closed to the waves, you will not get enough to swim in its still waters. There will be dinner near the island and accompanied by magnificent stars in the sky.
3 days ; Göcek - Dalyan land tour:
"Czech rower Shoot". "The island appeared" Göcek Harbor is a hidden gem on the route. The blue cruise offers a visit to this beautiful little port city. If you wish, you can take an optional Dalyan tour with your family and visit the Iztuzu beach, which is home to the mud bath, Lycian rock tombs and Caretta Caretta turtles. Return to the boat is in the evening. Accommodation is made in one of the beautiful bays of Göce.
4 days Islands within Göcek Bay:
Explore magnificent islands lined up like pearls (Yassica, Boynusbuku). A comfortable day awaits you in the water rather than on the boat. Accommodation is made in one of the bays.
5 days Underwater world "Hammam - Bay":
Break in various bays. (Bedri Rahmi, Cleopatra- Bad). The turquoise blue and Crystal clear water invites you to cool off. Immerse yourself in the sea and dive, explore the ancient City, partly out of the water. Accommodation will be made in one of the bays.
6 days Shipyard Island:
After breakfast, you will anchor on the island in Fethiye Bay. Ships used to be built on the island of “Tersane”, there are the ruins of the ancient city of Arymaxa at the southern end of the bay.
7 days Fethiye Bay:
Before returning to the port of Fethiye, swim again in one of the beautiful bays. You can also walk along the promenade for a fascinating Fethiye evening or tell your adventures that you have spent a week in one of the cafeterias. Dinner and accommodation are made on the yacht in Fethiye Harbor.
8th day Fethiye Yacht Harbor:
After a nice breakfast on the boat at the end of the yacht tour, it is time to say goodbye to the boat staff and other guests at 09.00. Our guests leave the boat.
Included in the Price
Welcome and cold drinks.
Information about Yacht and Route.
Turkish breakfast in the morning, vegetable dishes at lunch, 5 tea, dinner and appetizers.
Soft drinks; 24 hours tea, water, coffee.
Hand and bath towels in each cabin. (These towels are for cabin use only.)
Please bring your own sea towels for use on deck.
Canoe, pallet-glasses, fishing rods, board games, etc. (Equipment on the boat is for common use.)
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Tea, Water, Coffee are free.)
- Check in: Friday, Saturday - 15:00 - Check out: Friday, Saturday - Time 09:00
- In Cabin Tours; 15 m. to 43 m. Standard southwest yacht-made wooden yachts ranging from 2 to 16 cabin, with mast equipment are used.
- The specified route route is fixed. No changes can be made.
- The name of the yacht is not known until the last day.
Yacht Captain has the right to change the program we have specified.
- Weather and sea conditions, density in the bays, etc. Captain may change the anchorage points due to circumstances
- During the Blue Cruise, the boat usually continues with its engine power, but sails are used as much as the weather conditions, sailing equipment and wind direction permit.
- Boat type: traditional wooden Gulet, its equipment may differ depending on the year of construction and the year of renovation.
- Children Under 03 Cannot Be Accepted From The Boat In The Cabin Program
- Our cabins have double or two single beds. (Extra bed is not possible)
- Cabins are suitable for maximum 2 adults and 1 small child (Family Blue voyage)
- The distribution of the cabin is determined by drawing lots into the bed.
- When a blue cruise of at least 12 people is purchased, a private boat can be rented for you by our company.
- We have no age limit for cabin rentals for groups
- Comprehensive cleaning of yachts takes place before and after the trip
- Cabin cleaning is not done during travel.
- Trash cans are emptied regularly by the crew
- Only when deemed necessary, bed linen changes are made.
- Medical Equipment and respiratory equipment cannot be used due to lack of power supply in yachts.
- Food tolerance cannot be taken into account in our yachts
- Our customers who have to use special food should bring their needs with them.
- Air conditioning is not guaranteed on boats
- Specially organized land tour or water sports are under the responsibility of our customers.
- Our company is not responsible in any way